- Complete the Learning Preference survey.
- Beginning on November 2, families who previously chose remote only learning will be able to opt into blended/in-person learning for the remainder of this school year using this survey.
- Click here to request electronic devices for remote learning: REQUEST AN IPAD
- Sign Up for Learning Bridges (remote learning support): Learning Bridges family interest form.
- Google Classroom How-To Video!
- Call us or email our Parent Coordinator for additional support!
- Call: 718-821-7246
- email Madelyn Ramirez, Parent Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
At P.S. 68, kindness and respect guide our daily journeys. We believe in building a strong foundation for our students to achieve success in school and beyond. Embracing diversity while promoting pride in our school community results in confident and motivated learners. Using the workshop model, our classrooms promote independent learners who are creative, curious and engaged. P.S. 68 offers a variety of enrichment programs, from a community garden on campus to state-of-the-art technology in every room. We strive to nurture the whole child through our dedication to standards-based instructional programs, while also focusing on practical skills and social awareness. We wish to impart a love for learning on our students necessary for a rich academic future.